About the Customer
The customer is one of the leading provider of advanced network communication and technology solutions for consumers, small business, enterprise organizations and carrier partner across US. They offer bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients.
The Business Challenge
Typically it was found that the processes have the following challenges:
- Integrated desktop: Consolidating data from multiple sources into a single view to complete the process
- Process Automation: Applying technology to manipulate existing application software to complete the process
- Digital/virtual assistance: Computer generated character, which stimulates a conversation to answer queries and provide guidance
RPA significantly reduces manual effort associated with swivel-chairing across the long tail of systems, end-user tools and macros and thus business processes transforms as nextwave of innovation.
The Business Impact
- Right-shoring: Geographical independence allows “right-shoring” without negative business case impact.
- Reliability: 24×7, all year around, full availability.
- Flexibility: Instant ramp-up/down to deal with spikes and troughs in demand.
- Productivity: Freeing up manual resources for more value-added tasks.
- Audit trail: Fully maintained logs essential for compliance.
- Accuracy: The right result, decision or calculation the first time.
- Consistency: Identical process and tasks reducing the output variation.
- Staff retention: Allows focus shift towards more stimulating tasks.