Digital Service Providers (DSPs) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) often face challenges with evolving network technologies and frequent Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) upgrades that increase roll-out time. In addition, the usage of multiple testing tools and automation frameworks results in increased complexities and dependency on experts.
DSPs today, must look beyond manual-based, tedious, and vendor-dependent testing methods and adopt a unified automation testing framework that can –
- Auto-learn the configuration of various network devices
- Provide a customizable solution to accelerate development time with minimal effort
- Seamlessly integrate with DSPs’ test environments, test tools, and management systems to smoothly execute all test cases
The successful implementation of a unified automation framework for CPE testing helps DSPs to accelerate time-to-market by 34%, reduce development and execution time, and automate the test cases thereby saving manhours.
Download this insight to know more about:
- Key enablers with practical recommendations, that can enable DSPs to build and implement a unified automation framework for CPE testing
- How a leading DSP in North America reduced time-to-market by 34%, leveraging the unified automation framework
- Rajesh Kumar
- Neha Sehgal
Connect with Us
We're ready to help your business grow. Let's talk about what service is right for you.