In today’s competitive and connected environment, where DSPs are increasingly focused on providing innovative services and enhanced customer experience, there is a frequent need for launching new feature releases and updates across digital platforms. The traditional IT operations face multiple challenges in implementing the changes and updates, thereby affecting the release cycle times, time-to-market of new features, and customer satisfaction. The challenges include:
- A heterogeneous environment, which causes operational silos, due to the use of different systems from multiple vendors
- A rapidly evolving IT landscape that brings a massive shift in the way the Dev team engages with IT Ops
- Lack of pre-defined best practices, which inhibit collaborative approach among different teams
- Lack of modern software tools in IT Ops hamper the time-to-market for the deployment of new features or products
DSPs need to adopt agile methodologies, which will help them in achieving speed & stability of IT Ops. SRE principle is an agile approach, which upon implementation, can provide the IT Ops team with the much-needed ultra-scalability, reliability, and stability of operations. SRE principles combine the best practices from the development and operational side of the IT for implementation across the four facets of a DSPs’ IT Ops – ITSM change management, incident management, production deployment, and culture.
Download this insight to know more about:
- The ideal approach for DSPs to adopt and align the SRE principles in their IT Ops
- Ways to accelerate the time-to-market of updates on the digital platform
- Business benefits achieved by a leading DSP in Europe after adopting SRE principles using the proposed strategy – reduced the P2+ incidents by 75%, making the IT Ops more stable and reliable
- Bala Vasanth Murugan
- Rohit Karthikeyan
Connect with Us
We're ready to help your business grow. Let's talk about what service is right for you.