Digital disruption is real and to stay relevant in the new world order, the legacy communication service providers (CSPs) need to simplify their business and transform themselves into digital organizations. The road towards digital transformation is a business-critical one, and organizations embarking on this journey will need to consider how each aspect of their business can be optimized to fulfill new digital objectives and new growth potential. Automation is set to play a pivotal role in digital transformation, enabling organizations to optimize their existing processes and keep pace with the competition.
Automation is not new and robotic process automation (RPA) with its highly evolved level of sophistication, has made it a lot easier to automate processes across a variety of systems and technologies and reap tangible ROI in a very short time frame.
Automation is a journey and the end-to-end lifecycle of automation needs to be planned across the below phases:
This whitepaper emphasizes on the role of RPA in digital transformation and broadly touches upon the following topics:
- Importance of digital transformation for CSPs
- RPA as the important ingredient of this transformation
- RPA as core enabler to bridge gap between legacy stack and digital stack
- The appropriate implementation models of RPA
- Benefits of unified automation strategy enabling digital transformation
- Asad Nabi – Senior Director, Systems Engineering & Software Architecture, CenturyLink
- Srikanth Pedamallu – Associate Director, Customer Success, RPA & Digital Transformation, Prodapt
Connect with Us
We're ready to help your business grow. Let's talk about what service is right for you.