Accelerating the path to Hyperautomation has become a daunting concern for Digital Service Providers (DSPs) with the current complexity in processes involving a wide range of legacy systems and applications. Most of the automation initiatives are siloed, and scope remains limited because of these disparate systems and volatile cross-functional processes. With the growing digitization at a rapid pace, DSPs find it difficult to scale automation rate and are confined to task automations.
Some of the Challenges hindering DSPs’ Hyperautomation journey:
- Most of the IT systems, applications, and automation are not integrated across entities
- Manually understanding human utterances and extracting information from conversations are major challenges in the traditional approach
- Lack of standardized interfaces to capture the data, interpret non-digitized and unstructured inputs lead to increased manual efforts
- Absence of centralized dashboard for the human-digital workforce hybrid model
These challenges often result in high OpEx, poor customer experience and revenue loss.
While standalone RPA can deliver several benefits, DSPs need a more sophisticated approach to gain from automation truly. To accelerate the Hyperautomation journey and digitally transform operations, Digital Service Providers (DSPs) need to move beyond task automation. Gartner has placed “Hyperautomation” in Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends both in 2020 and 2021 report. The report says, ‘RPA alone is not sufficient for digital transformation. DSPs who want to scale automation truly at process level and business ecosystem level need to embrace Hyperautomation’.
To achieve end-to-end process automation & scale the automation rate by 3X, DSPs need to build and implement a Hyperautomation framework with 4 key components integrated as below:
Download this insight to know more about:
- How DSPs can build a Hyperautomation framework integrating the key components such as Intelligent Process Orchestrator, Conversational AI, Low-code Applications and Unified Hybrid Dashboard
- How implementing this framework can help them increase the automation rate by 3X, reduce the cycle time by 40% and OpEx by 25%, thereby improving operational efficiency and customer experience
- Srinath R.
- Richard Abraham
- Abhay Goyal
Connect with Us
We're ready to help your business grow. Let's talk about what service is right for you.