Prodapt to Showcase Innovative Solutions that Deliver Business Outcomes to DSPs at the Digital Transformation World 2020
With TM Forum Digital Transformation World Series 2020 just around the corner, Prodapt is all set to mark its esteemed presence and is delighted to be the gold sponsor of the virtual event. This year, the specialized team of Prodapt SMEs and clients are looking forward to showcasing how disruptive tech-solutions such as SDN-NFV, Edge, AI/ML, Hyper Automation, etc. could drive a new wave in the digital transformation of DSPs.
Join Prodapt at the World’s Largest Telco Gathering
- Get inspired by the speaking sessions, interviews, and panel discussions
- Network with thousands of industry experts and visionaries
- Develop opportunities to innovate, adapt, and reinvent
Laying Down Winning Foundations with AI, Analytics, and Automation
Time: 11:00 – 12:20 CET
Antony Savarimuthu – Vice President – Digital Transformation Programs
This 1 hr focused masterclass is a presentation detox learning journey and will start with a scene-setting opener followed by 3 key contributors sharing insight and ideas on laying down the right foundations to excel with AI, analytics, and automation lead by anchor and taking questions from the attendees via the audience moderator to build out the discussion and whiteboard ideas.
Contributor Led Discussion with Q&A: Making your workforce AI smart – upskill, retrain, and recruit new talent!
- The big 3 questions answered via the key contributors
- What skills are required to drive AI adoption?
- Determining skills sets for which can you retrain or upskill staff and where new talent is required
- Getting the balance right between hard skills and soft skills needed for AI
- Why fusion skills are essential for AI and how to develop employees’ fusion skills
- Strategies for closing the AI talent gap
- Incentivizing employees to improve their data literacy and AI skills
Humanizing the Digital Experience
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 CET
Mehraj Gulzar – Vice President – Americas
- The Customer-First approach for enabling Zero-touch – Defining the right journey for each segment
- Nudging customers towards self-service – Factors to be considered to increase adoption
- Personalizing the experience for each customer using their Digital footprint
- Business-led transformation enabled by technologies like AR, VR, ML
- How do Service Providers need to transform internally to enable a customer-centric zero-touch model
Time: 12:00 – 13:30 CET
Aravind Parthasarathy – Vice President – COO Solutions Practice
Building a Hyper-automation factory: Setting up a culture of rapid and continuous innovation bridging human and digital labor
- An overview of the processes and structure that acts as a platform to build and accelerate hyper automation
- Insights into how new capabilities are driving higher levels of automation and closer collaboration between team members and digital workers
- What does rapid and continuous automation look like and what where the obstacles and unexpected wins?
- How to get visibility into complex operational processes to drive standardization and automation?
- How do we balance conflicting priorities for funding these initiatives, and build a sustainable innovation engine?
AI + Telecoms
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 CET
Rajesh Rathod – Chief Technology Officer
We take it as a given that artificial intelligence will change the face of the telecoms industry. But how proactive do telecoms operators need to be in building the right internal skills, capabilities, and balance, between insourcing and outsourcing, to extract maximum value from AI?
- Where should operators direct their laser focus to extract maximum AI value and who should lead it?
- Is it possible and desirable to deploy company-wide strategies to leverage AI?
- Do telecom operators currently have the skills to leverage AI, and what workforce innovations could aid skill gaps?
- When it comes to “operations” is job losses not inevitable as a result of AI?
- How is standardization impacted by AI?
- Are we doing enough as an industry to leverage AI?