Massively Distributed Delivery Model
Massively Distributed Delivery (MDD) model enables the ability to operate from anywhere & to tap top talent across the world. Prodapt has successfully executed engagements using this model.
In the current crisis, DSPs need the ability to operate from anywhere
– and they need it NOW!
Service delivery encompasses the design, development, deployment, operations, and retirement of services rendered by a DSP. The current service delivery model co-locates resources in the service provider facility or near/offshore delivery centers, but the recent black swan event, COVID-19 has proved that model to be insufficient. Travel restrictions, clients’ confidentiality clauses, and work from home advisories have disrupted service delivery & execution.
Distributed delivery offers the best Business Continuity Plan (BCP) one can imagine. Prodapt’s Massively Distributed Delivery (MDD) model addresses the next-gen service delivery needs. Prodapt’s presence across five continents enables the MDD (Massively Distributed Delivery) model for rapid scaling and resilient delivery.
Prodapt has successfully executed engagements using MDD model. MDD enables the ability to operate from anywhere & to tap top talent across the world.
Prodapt Massively Distributed Delivery
Secure Service Delivery
Multiple technologies in unison for Secure Service Delivery.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Cloud Access Security Broker(CASB)
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Adaptive access management with information, endpoint & network security
Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
Unified GRC framework to support the distributed workforce..
- Agile Compliance & Governance Management
- Policy Management
- Integrated Risk Management
- Audit & Assurance
Technology agnostic workload orchestration enables the distributed way of delivery..
- Stitches together
- Sophisticated workflows starting from asks, workstreams to project level scheduling
- Collaboration tools, productivity monitoring tools, processes & BYOD policies
Connect with Us
We’re ready to help your business grow. Let’s talk about what service is right for you.