About the Customer
The customer is a provider of voice and data network communications, and managed services to businesses in the United States. Its services are designed for businesses ranging from home & small businesses of up to 50 employees, including internet solutions, phone services, and 24/7 technical support.
The Business Challenge
The objective was to automate the process steps that are rule-based in directory listing process (with LSR and without LSR) received from MSS applications.
- Identification of scope for automation
- Reduction in average handling times
- Process standardization
- Better queuing management
Prodapt developed a sophisticated solution bringing several applications in scope, such as: Citrix XenApp, Oracle MetaSolv Solution – Version 188.8.131.528 (a.k.a. M6), NeuStar Directory Data Finder, NeuStar Record Finder, SDMatrix Link for government and high-profile customer search, SDMatrix link for YPH code, SDMatrix link for DLQuery, and USPS website. Key features include:
- Process Standardization
- Change Process: Disconnect the old telephone number (TN) and create LSR for new TN.
- New Process: The process has been changed to check if the listing already exists in record finder with the same
- information: if so, no need to work for it. Otherwise, process it.
- Queue Management: Process DL OUT orders in queue first and if there is no DL OUT orders existing in personal queue, then process DIR LIST orders in queue; handles Supp2 & Supp4 in all tasks.
The Business Impact
- 95% of scenarios automated as against 83% planned
- 5 bots implemented delivering 220-250 tasks per day in 9 hours
- 56% reduction in AHT
- Expected average ROI over 3 years crosses 46%
- Unstructured input types escalated to the client for optimization