When you communicate to us through phone calls/email’s/other mode of communication (including when you use our Website) we may request for your Personal Data to get valuable feedback from your experience and we shall provide you the best of services relying on Prodapt’s core values of – Prodapt’s Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Customer Focus, Commitment and Excellence (our VOIC3E). Our VOIC3E is our identity. Our value is to protect the privacy and Personal Data of every user who discloses Personal Data to Prodapt. We are committed to protecting the Privacy of our clients, prospective clients, contractors, consultants, employees and business partners.
Data we Collect
When you access our Website and communicate to us through phone calls/email’s/other mode of communication we might ask for your Personal Data, contact information, including items such as name, designation, industry, phone number, photograph, country, email address, organization, location and also ask you to leave a message through which we may receive certain additional information which is included in the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us and any other information you may choose to provide.
‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject” or “you” or “your”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
In connection with the services provided by Prodapt, Prodapt may receive, store and/or process Personal Data on behalf of third parties including Clients, Business Partners, Vendors, Contractors, Consultants, Service Providers and advisors. In such cases, Prodapt will process such Personal Data pursuant to the terms of any contracts with such third parties.
Sensitive Personal Data is generally only collected from Prodapt Personnel as (a) required by law or (b) for employment purposes and will be used strictly for such purposes
How we use the Data
We use your Personal Data to perform the contract with you, provide you with customer support and reply to your requests made through the contact form, find and prevent fraud, develop new content, features and functionality, collect and manage your consents, record your requests and the communication between you and Prodapt regarding your Personal Data. Prodapt reserves the right to use Personal Data collected for any legitimate business purpose for: (i) providing you the services you requested, (ii) communicating information about products or services, (iii) offering opportunities to become a Prodapt Personnel, (iv) responding to requests, (v) tracking compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of Prodapt’s website, (vi) analyzing the characteristics of visitors to our website, including applicants and clients/prospective clients, and (vii) improving the services we offer.
Lawful basis for processing your Personal Data –
We process your Personal Data only if:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Prodapt is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Prodapt or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We may share your Personal Data with:
- Employees of Prodapt who have a need to know such Personal Data.
- Third Parties having a binding agreement with us with a contracted task and for Prodapt’s business purpose (including background verification, processing benefits/payroll, travel and immigration purposes, operational reasons such as booking of flight, hotel room or insurance coverage).
- As required by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
We shall have your consent or direction to do so to process your Personal Data.
We only use essential cookies that help us provide you with the best of services.
The data we collect includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, web pages, operating system, date/time stamp, managing your consents and request for company data.
Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies. You can configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies in principle or to inform you in advance when a cookie is stored. In this case, however, the functionality of the website may be compromised, and you may not be able to access our Website in the most efficient manner.
Third-party cookies. We are not responsible for any third-party links/cookies in our Website, these services might set up their own cookies to remember you. In such event kindly read through the Cookies policy of the respective third party to understand how your Personal Data is managed.
Third Party Processors
We are committed to reducing to a minimum the Third-Party Processors that we use to lower the risks of your Personal Data from being exposed. They are carefully selected and regularly reviewed by us to ensure that your Personal Data and Privacy is maintained. They are bound by the data protection clauses referred in the written Agreement with us and are accordingly obligated to treat your Personal Data exclusively in accordance with our instructions and the applicable data protection laws.
Prodapt is a CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 certified organization and audited under the SSAE 18/ISAE 3402 (SOC 1 – Type II). We employ various physical, administrative, and technical measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Data and other confidential information, including by (a) educating and training Prodapt Personnel and keeping Prodapt Personnel up-to-date on its security and privacy practices, (b) keeping such information in its offices and storing such information on its servers in a secure environment, with appropriate security measures and (c) only granting access to such information to individuals who need the information to perform a specific and authorized task.
Prodapt follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data, both during transmission and once received by Prodapt. However, we would like to let you know that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We retain Personal Data we collect from you where we have an existing legally binding agreement/consent from you to avail/provide services from/to you.
When we have no legally binding agreement/consent from you, we will either delete or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Provided However, in the event it is legally required we retain the Personal Data so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Further, to protect your privacy and security, we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your Personal Data. The Personal Data you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes.
The retention of your Personal Data shall be governed by the Data Retention Policy of Prodapt.
Principles for processing your Personal Data
Your Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; Prodapt take every reasonable step to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
Your Data Protection Rights
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that Personal Data.
- Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and you have the right to provide additional Personal Data to complete any incomplete Personal Data.
- Right to Erasure. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, applicable for a certain period and/or for certain situations.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data. You have the right to object at further processing of your Personal Data in so far as such information have been collected for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to be Not Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right to Filing Complaints. You have the right to file complaints with the applicable data protection authority on our processing of your Personal Data.
You have a right for the aforementioned reasons for usage of your Personal Data that you previously provided to Prodapt by sending such request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prodapt will comply with such requests unless Prodapt has a legitimate business purpose for continuing to use such Personal Data, such as maintaining employment records.
Prodapt’s website is not intended for use by children. Prodapt does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use Prodapt’s website.