IoT adoption in healthcare is swelling rapidly owing to the increase in health awareness among consumers and the need to reduce healthcare cost by adopting preventive measures. Digitization of health records, emergence of varied low cost connected medical devices and availability of real-time network connectivity has resulted in IoT solutions gaining momentum in healthcare sector. Healthcare service providers and insurance providers are rolling out different healthcare programs to improve the quality and cost of providing healthcare services
Prodapt’ s IoT solution, enables realization of remote patient monitoring use cases within a short span of time. Built on Prodapt’ s IoT frameworks, the solution can be easily enhanced and integrated with different medical devices. The solution provides role-based features which can be easily customized for the required medical condition or lifestyle needs. Prodapt is enabling end to end remote patient care monitoring from devices, middleware to web application. The solution overcomes challenges faced with cost of inmate care and improves operational and workforce efficiency of healthcare service providers.
Key features of the solution are:
- Remote monitoring of patients – weight measurement, Heartrate and SpO2 measurement, blood sugar level measurement, sleep and fall monitoring.
- Medical device inventory management and service desk for triage of issues.
- Mobile application for patients providing quick information on device measurement trends, notifications and emergency care on a click
- Rule management enabling alerts to care provider/coordinator on abnormal measurements
- Roles based insightful dashboards for administrator, care provider and service desk