About the Customer
The customer is the largest international TV and broadband company serving nearly 30 million customers worldwide. The customer has operations across 30 countries and is ranked as one of Forbes’s most innovative companies.
The Business Challenge
The customer plans to unveil its mobile services across the pan-European regions as a full MVNO.
- A landscape of over 40 O/BSS applications across various countries
- Services obtained from over 10 different vendors including MNOs, MNP partners, and network & IT vendors
- Strong leadership & strategy for execution
- Competent and rich vendor services
Prodapt’s solution revolves around 3 sets of operations.
One contact for mobile services:
- Multi-country support
- Diverse organizations
- Diverse vendor ecosystem support
Systematic operations model:
- Unique approach to triage order-to-activation and service assurance
- L2/L3 solidarity towards problem resolution
- Problem management through regular online meetings
Monitoring & service assurance:
- Proprietary service assurance dashboards for business operations
- Comprehensive monitoring, ordering, provisioning, and network handling
- Number portability assertion for end customers
The Business Impact
- Leadership in driving operations & coordination in a multi-vendor environment
- Operational optimization through the development of exclusive service monitoring dashboard
- End-to-end management of operations by following effective ITIL processes for incidents, challenges and problems.
- 95% first-time-right solutions
- Smooth operations enabled higher end user satisfaction and customer growth
- Improved the incident handling capacity to over 350 incidents per country per month
- Effective problem and change management
- Automation of revenues and service assurance processes