Although relationship is important, delivery is key. Prodapt delivered...
May 7, 2019
07-05-2019 (NEW YORK, USA): Prodapt, one of the world’s leading service providers to the telecommunications industry, is returning to TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World (DTW) as a silver sponsor for the third consecutive year. Prodapt had a huge success at last year’s DTW with multiple speaking sessions, lunch-briefing sessions, and a highly-acclaimed catalyst program.
This year, Prodapt’s thought leaders are collaborating with 5 leading DSP clients for various presentations to showcase their success stories in the next-gen technology domains. In addition to the two main-level presentations, Prodapt has planned two lunch-briefing sessions, two demo sessions, a panel discussion/flash talk, and moderating two campfire sessions during the 3-day event.
Speaking of it, President Harsha Kumar said, “Digital Transformation World is one of the best telecom-focused events to connect and network with some of the greatest minds in the industry. This year, we’re excited to showcase some of the path-breaking innovations we have achieved with our customers in RPA, SDN-NFV & AI/ML domains.”
Prodapt’s agenda at a glance:
Day-1: 14 May, 2019
- 12.45 – 14.00: Lunch-briefing session on “Transforming into a DSP – In-flight Engine Change” co-hosted by Rajan RN, Head, SDN Labs, O/BSS Practice & AVP, Prodapt, Greg Smith, Director of Technology, Integration, Liberty Latin America and Stephen Kowal, Head of IT Strategy, Architecture and Analytics, Liberty Latin America
- 15.00 – 15.30: Joint speaking session on “NaaS – Transforming the management of the network” in the IT Transformation experience, co-hosted by Hema Kadia, VP & Head, SDN-NFV, Strategy & Practice, Prodapt, and Gary Sidhu – Director, API Development & Platform Engineering, CenturyLink
Day 2: 15 May, 2019
- 12.45 – 14.00: Lunch-briefing session on “How to Establish and Scale Robotics (RPA) Center of Excellence” co-hosted by Aravind Parthasarathy, Robotic Process Automation Leader, Prodapt and Lawrence Tse – RPA Senior Program Manager, TELUS
Day 3: 16 May, 2019
- 09.30 – 10.00: Joint speaking session on “Customers Drive Digital Transformation” in the Architect, CXO, IT Transformation experience, co-hosted by Paul Termijn, Partner, Prodapt Consulting and Kanwardeep Singh Ahluwalia (K.D), Vice President, Digitization Europe (IT), Deutsche Telekom
- 15.00 – 15.30: Paul Termijn – Partner, Prodapt Consulting will represent Prodapt in the flash talk/panel discussion on the topic, “Building a digital operating model”.
For detailed Prodapt’s agenda & speaker information: http://www.prodapt.com/en/digital-transformation-world-2019/
About Prodapt: www.prodapt.com