Prodapt had a great participation at the Digital Transformation World 2018 (formerly, TM Forum Live) held at Nice, France from May 14, 2018 to May 16, 2018. At the event, the team showcased Prodapt’s unique expertise in the next-gen technologies such as SDN-NFV and the Telco-specific robotic process automation framework, Telebots™. The event helped Prodapt to strengthen its association with TM Forum and address the challenges that influence the business growth of digital service providers (DSPs).
Prodapt’s executive team presented its thought-provoking ideas on SDN-NFV and RPA through various sessions at the DTW along with their customers. The presentations can be downloaded from the respective sessions’ links. To know more about Prodapt’s capabilities and solutions around SDN-NFV and RPA, please contact us at email@example.com.
Watch the video summarizing Prodapt’s successful participation at the Digital Transformation World 2018.
Date: 15 May, 2018
Speaking Session: “Achieving end-to-end service orchestration across hybrid networks”
- Intent-based, multi-domain orchestration reducing TTM for wholesale & enterprise services such as wavelength & carrier Ethernet
- Dynamic orchestration of multi-vendor access network for broadband element commissioning
- Fully managed SD-WAN cloud-based solution
Briefing Session (Lunch & Learn): “Transforming KPN into a digital Telco through SDN-NFV”
KPN is transforming itself into digital Telco, enabling a digital lifestyle to its customers’ through virtualization of its network & services using SDN-NFV technologies. KPN has embarked on the journey of Network Virtualization by adopting a standard-based architecture, building & exposing an API-driven programmable network, and enabling automation of service delivery and management. Prodapt is deeply involved in this engaging transformation at KPN, providing technology consulting & services in product consulting, virtualization, testing, automation, and DevOps. At the event, Prodapt and KPN shared the knowledge gained from the journey and exchanged ideas with the guests.
Date: 16 May, 2018
Speaking Session: “Imbedding AI and robotics at the core of your operations”
- What is RPA, what are the benefits?
- Where to start with RPA if you’re a DSP/telco?
- How can AI further add value?
- Leading tool vendors/open source frameworks
- DSP case study
- Key learnings from the DSP
- Demos planned within the presentation
Briefing Session (Lunch & Learn): “Delivering operational excellence through scalable RPA”
- Introduction to RPA
- TELUS business scenario on current operations and the challenges faced in achieving optimization
- Solution approach and experience partnering with Prodapt/TELUS team impressions
- Key considerations going forward/guidelines for new adopters – Best practices for scaling RPA – CoE model, In take tool, license management/innovative commercial models for licensing & tracking/planning etc. for executing CoE successfully.